What Types of Care Or Educational Programs Are Available With Home Health Care?
Through our Home Health service, we offer a variety of educational health programs as well as varied types of care to homebound patients.
- Low vision
- Heart health after a heart and/or vascular disorder diagnosis
- Safe mobility and home safety (fall prevention)
- Avoiding hospital readmittance
- Memory tips and triggers
- Diabetes management
- Transitional care
- Healthy joints program
- Partners in Caring focus on quality communication, information exchange, and care specific to the patient’s needs.
- Wound care (tracking, monitoring, managing, and reporting)
- Transitional Care is designed to ensure the coordination and continuity of health care, and helps to avoid hospital readmission. This care may cover medication reconciliation, infection control, activity plans and energy conservation, motor skills, and comprehensive fall risk and home safety assessment. Services that are typically part of Transitional Care include:
- Cardiac Care (Arrhythmia, Congestive Heart Failure, HTN)
- Neuro Care (Balance disorders, Parkinson’s, MS, CVA)
- Cognitive Awareness (Dementia and Alzheimer’s)
- Orthopedic Care (Joint replacement, spinal surgery, back pain)
- Endocrine Care (Diabetes management)
- Pulmonary Care (COPD, pneumonia, asthma)
- Sepsis Prevention
- Fall Prevention