CorsoCare Hospice Bereavement Program
Did you know CorsoCare Hospice offers free bereavement support from the time of hospice admission up to 13 months after your loved one’s death? This support is extended to family and friends closest to a hospice patient.
Bereavement services include:
- Identifying family members in need of bereavement support.
- Assessing family strengths, bereavement risk, and concerns and needs related to grief and loss.
- Providing basic grief information through mailings. This includes written materials, tools such as poems and monthly coping touchpoints.
- Individual contacts (monthly phone calls, home visits).
- Empowering families to manage grief by identifying helpful tools to support through the grief process.
For more information on CorsoCare Hospice and the bereavement support available, please call us at 248-438-8535.